EVENTS IN GUADELOUPE
As far as we can we follow the various events marking in guadeloupe
The carnival begins on 1 Sunday in January and ends in red and black on Ash Wednesday.
In most cities of Guadeloupe, every Sunday of January and February used to lead maskers. Vaval reached its apogee during the weekend of March
Before being burned on Ash Wednesday.
The mixture of sounds and colors of Carnival Guadeloupe, and its originality her a big asset for tourism this time.
Besides Carnival numerous festivals and events are held regularly:
* Championships international sailing, surfing, sailboarding, ...
* Route du Rhum (the next will be in 2010)
* Day Crab
* All Saints and Palm
* The International Cycling Tour of Guadeloupe (early August)
* The fighting of roosters,
* The championships steers drafts
* The zouk
* The Easter weekend